Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Here's my Scraproom

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

My brother made all of my shelves for me so I converted my living room, which was never used, into my scraproom.

scraproom-2.jpg

scrappinroom-1.jpg

These pictures are a little dated because I don't have the CB anymore-traded for the E6. But, my room is a huge scrappy mess right now since I started on my Grand Canyon album. I have scrapped 219 pictures from that trip so far. I plan to finish the album today.

Snagg1
      Send PM

I'm so jealous!!! Wish I had a place to scrap other than my dining room room. Poor room always looks like a bomb went off. Gotta get it cleaned somehow in order to sell the house. New house has a scrap room!!!! YEAH! Of course in this economy can't build until we sell. :9

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I dig your shelves Jan 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Omg…WOW!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow, Jan! What a great space to scrap! Love all those shelves!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW, amazing space!

Wow! I would kill for that shelving!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

wow! What a shelving system! I'm so jealous!LOL!

Wow!! I definitely have shelf envy. Great space Jan!!!

WOW – great idea using unused space – loving the wall of shelving.
              Not surprised you've scrapped that many photos of GC already – you're speedy! when can we see them?? How many books is that making?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Jan, that is such a wonderful space; love all of the shelves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever seen your space Jan! It's awesome!!!!

Im so jealous… your space is huge!!! Im digging your paper shelves! Great space Jan.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

awesome

Wish he was my brother!!!!! Awesome room!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.