This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Next week we have the ***** ONLY challenge.

Come share your idea's with me. What is it that you would like to see?

Well, a misting/inking/masking type challenge would probably help make use of the technique video just posted… 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

That's a good idea Maria!

That is a great idea Maria!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

………… with a bit of glassine paper ………. ?

Oh Jennie…. I wish I had some. I can't find it here, and never worked with it either. I would love to get to know that product!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Glassine paper rocks <3

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Pauline, my sons will be celebrating their birthdays in October and November. How about throwing a little manliness into the mix? !heart

you got me thinking girls!

Paulien, have you ever bought Crunchy waxed kraft paper from Paper Artsy (UK company)? Should be similiar to glassine paper.

No, Monica. I never heard of it either. Have you worked with it??? show us……

I just got some, but I haven't played with it yet. One of the scrap stores I receive emails from did a special order to them recently, so I ordered some to try (along with some stamps and dies). If I can find some spare time this week, I'll do a comparison. ;)

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

No, Monica. I never heard of it either. Have you worked with it??? show us……

🙂

I like to use it for vines like this http://www.swirlydoos.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pid=5140&uid=47#top_display_media and flowers.
              It works well as photo matting, too.

Timmy has a bunch of uses http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/06/kraft-glassine-ideas.html

Peggy, your link didn't work to your project. I added Tim's blogpost to my favorites so that I can read it back.
              Thank you for posting it. It looks very interesting. Esp the fact that you can print your photo's on it… I love that idea!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yeah, that's one that I still have to try.
                Sorry about the other links, they're just images in the gallery where I used the glassine to make flowers, etc.
                It really is awesome stuff…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.