This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone 🙂 I am Bitsy, and I am just thrilled to be here with you! I have been scrappin' since the 00's..(how do we say that decade now, anyway)? I moved into mixed media about two years ago and there is not a technique or product out there that I won't try and get all messy with. Unlike Maggi, you will never want to see my workspace!!

Maggi has been a wonderful friend to me since I joined the online scrapping world, and I see other friends here. Linda Pekrul! hi! And Mandy, do you remember me?

I have two grown sons and two wonderful DiLs. My oldest son and his wife are foster parents to 8 kids. Yes, EIGHT! My youngest and his wife gave me the best gift of my life in November… my first grandbaby.

What else.. I am from Missouri, USA. I talk too much. Can't wait to jump into the Gallery and start looking. I am thrilled to be Swirly! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!! 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos Bitsy. It's nice to meet you. Please don't be a stranger, jump right in and join us. We have lots of challenges going on and would live to have you play along.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Bitsy!!!!! WElcome to Swirlydoos, I'm so glad you've joined us. You will see a few familiar faces here for sure.

Alrighty then you ARE going to join my RR aren't you?? I need a team member for week 4, due Jan 26th. Here's a link to the RR thread, http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?254478

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Bitsy! You will love it here!

Welcome, Bitsy!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome to the group Bitsy!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Bitsy!!! Welcome.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Bitsy! welcome 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Bitsy! You will find each gal here the nicest most welcoming bunch ever !lol

Oh Yes do join the Round Robin!

Hi Bitsy.
                  Welcome to Swirlydoos!

YAY Bitsy!
                  Welcome 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hello Bitsy!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Welcome Bitsy!!! WooHoo!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.