This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I'm very new here….new to this 'Forum posting' And new to Swirlydoos. I love *all* the work I see here, such beautiful inspiration! I am not new to scrapping, but I need *inspiration* and I have found the right place, I believe!
    Thanks to all of you for your lovely work! It will get me going, I'm sure!!

Sylvie

Welcome Sylvie. You have found the right place for inspiration. There are some excellent tutorials, and the ladies here are just wonderful…..

Thanks, Regina!
    I realize I didn't mention a thing about myself!! ( Didn't think it was important!!) I am in the steamy south…south florida where it is much better to stay in and scrap thean go out in the 'sauna' weather right now! I have one grown son, a wonderful grandson 2 1/2 (almost ) and 3 dogs!! And a wonderful, loving hubby. I have so many ideas for pages….so much spinning in my mind, but finding the time to devote to laying it all on paper is a challenge! I retire as on Sept. after 40 + years in nursing. I have many horses and dogs in my life that I have been delighted to share my time with. It is now time to get out all those boxes of pix and get to work!!
    I love to make a page and leave space behind the prominent photo for a secret hiding place….to add more pix on joualing cards or just alone, to put more pix in the l/o yet not have *tons* of extra pages. TThis works really well for me. Glad for the inspiratio form all the lovely work I see here! Thanks, Ladies!!
    Sylvie

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sylvie, welcome to Swirlys!!!! From FL & a nurse? Well, you just may find a few ladies here with something in common!!!
      Anyway, glad to meet you and here's a request for you to share some of your work with us!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome aboard!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

welcome to Swilrlydoos Sylvie!! Glad you are here!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome from another Floridian!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome from the steamy Midwest too. We would love for you to share some work.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome we are delighted you joined.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Nice to meet you and welcome to Swirlyville!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Welcome to our crazy and savage world Sylvie!

Welcome!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hi Sylvie, Welcome to swirlyville its a wonderful place to play.

Welcome Sylvie!! Glad you found us for inspiration!! There is plenty plenty here!! Congrats on getting ready to retire. 40+ years in nursing is amazing. My mom retired after 42 years in nursing, I don't know how she did it. I am ready and it is only 15 for me!! I've got 15 years to go…Bless you, I am ready to pull my hair out with all the changes! Going totally electronic is making my head spin. Give me a good old black pen and paper for charting. What kind of nursing are you doing? I am an assistant nurse manager on a Progressive Care Unit. 32 private room beds with a 10 bed overflow unit. We mainly recover cardiac cath and post MI patients. It's a busy unit, with lots of quick tu over.
                      Welcome to Swirlyville. We're busy here too….Busy having fun creating!!

cid_0EDD302757104894BB2376A695AE211.gif

and oh yea…I am sweating up here in New Port Richey!! I cant imagine the heat down by you!! Yay!! Another Floridian!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.