Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Hi everyone!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have been MIA, and will probably be for awhile. Lots of crap going on. Feels like it will never end, one thing after another. Shannon, Krissy, a possible move, and now my mom's health. oy vey!!

Anyway….miss you guys and am thinking of you all, just stressed out to the max! Hope to be back to some semblance of normal soon!

Robin, I totally understand about life taking on a life of it's own…I wouldnt say life getting in the way, cause that sounds harsh..But it is just that. Life gets in the way of our creative time, and you know what ALWAYS takes priority over that…Family…Where would be without them…When it rains it pours..Consider us your Umbrella!! We are here for you when you need us.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Big Hugs Robin!!! I hope your mom will be ok.

You are good mom and daughter. Things never seem to come in a neat and tidy little box do they? I hope that you are taking care of yourself, somehow, through all of this.

Let me know how I can help. Like Lisa said, we're here for you.

Hope everything slows down for you soon, Robin! I will be praying for you!

Always thinking of you and your family robin. Love and prayers for peace going your way.

I have you all in my prayers Robin!!!! Like the girls said… please try to take care of yourself too, in this dificult time. Big hugs!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Robin, I've been praying for you and for all of your family, it seems neverending right now, doesn't it?
          Please remember that if there is anything you need, there are a lot of women here who will do anything they can for you and yours.
          Please keep in touch, if only to vent or to find a shoulder and a hug.

***Are you still at home?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sending lots of prayers and positive energy to get you through this rough patch!

Robin, will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things settle down for all of you soon.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have you all in my prayers Robin!! We'll miss you but we know that family comes first!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Keeping you and your family in my prayers Robin! Stay strong!

Oh Robin big hugs being sent your way! I so agree with what everyone has said. Be sure to get SOME scrappy time for yourself here and there to keep your sanity even if only for a few minutes!
              I hope your Mom is ok!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hugs to you, Robin! I am wishing easier times ahead for you. Sorry about your mom; I hope it isn't too serious. Things have been really hectic for you, I'm sure.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hugs and prayers to you Robin. I am telling everyone that I am leaing to dance in the rain. It really does get better. Hope your mom is on the mend soon. Krissy and Shannon will be comforted by you as well

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Kim, what an uplifting way to look at things. I love that thought…leaing to dance in the rain. Depression and anxiety are two new emotions that have come to join me since I tued 50 and you have just given me a new tool to use against them! Thank you so much. I haven't been on the forum much lately but I'm glad to see you posting and hope that means your recovery is going well.

Robin, my heart goes out to you. Life really gets overwhelming at times and I'm convinced, that it is the wonderful people who reach out to us and help us get through it, that makes it all worthwhile. God has given us such kind, compassionate spirits to share with each other and I am really greatful for that. I see examples of it on this forum all the time.

“May God give you…For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”
                    An Irish blessing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.