Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Hi everyone!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to my swirly sisters. I have finally come to terms with my situation and wanted to let you all know that I will be on a LOA for awhile. Still taking care of my folks and now am back to working full time too. My time is not my own, at least until things change, and the only changes I can see are for the worst! My mother will need constant supervision soon.

I don't know when I will be back into scrapping, but it looks like it will be awhile. I really thought that when I got back to work I could get right back into scrapping….that hasn't happened. I think I have about 8-10 hours a week to myself, and that includes getting the basics done, like laundry, shopping, cleaning, etc. so there's just not enough time for much else.

I have the sketch layout I started 2 weeks ago still laying on the table. Not getting finished because I don't like it. I need to find a way to get a good chunk of time to spend getting my mojo back. Don't know when that will be. But I will be visiting and looking around when I can, I miss you all so much and I feel so estranged, and out of the loop.

Funny, scrapping has always be my de-stresser. Now I can't even do it!!

Love you all and I hope to get back sometime sooner than later. Keep inspiring me with your beautiful work, I will be watching!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sorry things aren't working out the way you hoped. But it's good to hear from you and we miss your gorgeous , inspiring
        work. You and your parents are in my prayer

Giant Hugs

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sorry that things aren't better. We truly miss you around here. Please stop in when you get a chance. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

So sorry you're going through such a trying and worrying time Robin.

Have you ever tried crocheting? That is something that I find you can sit down and do for a few minutes at a time, put down and come back to whenever. It is also very soothing and relaxing. (For me at least.)

Keeping you all in my prayers!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So sorry to hear this Robin. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Oh, Robin! I wish things were going better for you and your family! You are all in my prayers. We really miss you around here!

been thinking of you a lot lately Robin, hope things are getting better for you – take the time you need, we will always be here, and you do have an in with the owner ;)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Robin, hang in there! Hopefully things will tu around for you soon. Sending lots of prayers and positive wishes for you and your family.

Glad to hear from your Robin. You and your family are in my prayers.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

We miss you like crazy around here. You are such a wonderful daughter for taking such great care of your parents, and putting them first. Hopefully, you will get back into the groove of things and find a little time for yourself. Hugs to you!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

oh, Robin .. you will be missed. But I believe that you are doing the right thing for right now. Family first. We will be here when you do get a chance to pop by, And be back scrapping soon! I've been where you are and it is tough!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Robin, I'm so glad you checked in. I've been thinking of you and worrying. Sorry to hear that things aren't going better 🙁 We're here for you, and I can't wait until your mojo is back in full force – after being pent up for so long the results can't help but being spectacular.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Robin, you and your family are always in my prayers!! I'm sorry things are so hectic for you right now, but we will ALWAYS be here for you, whether or not you can log in every day or once in a blue moon…

Hugs and Love!!!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Robin, thanks for checking in. You (all of your family, that is) are constantly in my prayers. Please let us know how you're doing when you can; I miss you so much here and just hope that you can get to a better time very soon….
                          {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Robin!! I have missed you around! I was thinking of you this week. I hope that you can find some time for yourself and relax! (hugs)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.