Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi, from Australia

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi my name is Lisa i live in a small counrty town in the Hunter Valley NSW, i am mum to 3 grown children, and married to my childhood sweetheart, i have been scrappin for 8 years, i work at my LSS partime. I found this awsome site through blog hopping looking for flower tutes and came across the fabulously talented Lisa (starsailor) how awsomw is she. I look forward to gettig to know you all.

PS
      not sure how the time diff works when i'm on in the day will it be day over your way???

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Lisa happy to have you here.

I live in the CST time zone (Central US) and I believe you are about 15 hours ahead of me.

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Another Lisa!!!! Woo hoo~ We rock! We'll need to use your last initial 'cuz there is me, Lisa V, then there is Lisa N., and of course Lisa G. How much fun!!

Welcome to Swirlyville~

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lisa W, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!! Been scrapping for 8 years??? Wow!!! Can't wait to see your work!!!!
            (You're ahead of us date & time-wise. It's currently just after 8:00 AM (Daylight Savings Time) on Thursday here in New Jersey, so it's just after 11:00 PM in Melboue.)
            (And yes, Lisa StarSailor IS awesome, and talented unbelievably generous with her techniques!!!)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!!
              Can't wait to see your work!!!

Welcome Lisa W to our friendly crazy world!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome, you will lovie it hree.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hello! Welcome Lisa!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi Lisa!! Welcome to SDoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hi Lisa! Welcome!

Hello Lisa!!! So glad you stopped by, so make yourself at home!! Welcome!!

welcome.jpg

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Thanx so much girls for the warm welcome, sorry i haven't replied sooner i have been on a scrap retreat, just got back had an awsome time.

Is there an easy wy to view active/cerrent topics in the forum??? I can't seem to find where to go to see them.

[img:width=140&height=65]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287920405_38_FT42242_605829.gif[/img]

Welcome, Lisa W!!! We are so glad to have another SwirlyGirlie to join us. Don't worry about the time difference….there are SwirlyGirls logged in at all times of the day and night to get ideas and share with each other…..
                        I don't think we ever sleep!!!????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.