Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Canton, GA

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I just found Swirlydoos and joined the club. I am amazed at the kits shown on the web page. I can't wait to get my first kit and play!

Welcome to swirlyville. The other ladies will belong shortly to welcome you but today is reveal day for the add-ons and we are all swirling on the kit thread waiting for Krissy to post.

Get on over there or you might miss out!!

Welcome here!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi and welcome!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome!!

Welcome Barbara!!! So nice to have you here in our scrap community of friends!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

46042_1293371805.gif

WELCOME to Swirlyville!!

Welcome to swirlyville. The other ladies will belong shortly to welcome you but today is reveal day for the add-ons and we are all swirling on the kit thread waiting for Krissy to post.

Get on over there or you might miss out!!

ok you can tell I'm new…where am I supposed to go? I'm so laughing!

Go to Kit Talk

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoo's!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

welcome!

Welcome!! You are going to love it here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.