Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi From Florida

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

My name is Dana Tatar and I am a stay-at-home mom. I have two daughters, Claire (5) and Scarlett (4). I married my high school sweetheart in 2003 and have been happy ever since. I graduated from MSU with a B.S. in Biochemistry and worked in that field for about 3 years before I gave birth to my first daughter and decided to stay home full time. I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now I enjoy the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my layouts and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my projects. I would say that my dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and pretty chic (when I can afford it, LOL!), but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use. When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family and basset hound. I'm an active blogger and I like to share my tips and ideas. I've been a fan of Swirlydoos, the super-talented DT and inspiring members for some time now so I'd thought I'd join in the fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. =)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Dana, it's nice to see another Floridian here in Swirlyville!!

Hi Dana,
        Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hello Dana!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome Dana!!! ;D

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Dana!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome!!!!!

Hey you – glad to see you found this forum 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Dana. Welcome to swirlydoos.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Dana!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Dana! Thanks for joining and and telling us a bit about you! It looks like you're going to fit right in!

Definitely peruse the site, and join in anywhere you like! Be sure to check out the tutorial section as well as the tips, tricks and technique areas in the forum. There is a TON of fun stuff and inspiration to keep you busy for-EVAH!!!

Welcome again my dear!

Welcome aboard and have fun!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome, we love new member and I am looking forward to you sharing your work.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Welcome Dana!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Welcome, Dana! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.