Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Fort Worth TX

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi I am from Fort Worth and found Swirlydoos by accident on scrapbook.com. I am brand new here and can't wait to get my first kit!!!

Howdy! From one TX neighbor to another! Welcome and your going to love it here!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What a happy accident 🙂 My first kit was September's, so I'm still fairly new here, and I LOVE it. Jump right in and you'll be amazed at the talented and generous ladies here (DH and I were just talking tonight about how different Swirlydoos is – I've never seen anyone post a negative comment about someone else's work or be anything other than genuinely helpful). The challenges are amazing.

Can't wait to see some of your work!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome to our crazy world!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

From one Newbie to another…….WELCOME!!!! think we are both gonna like it here!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!! As you settle in and look around, I think that you'll discover that we are not just jaw-dropping crammed with gorgeousness kits, but that the Savages are a wonderful bunch of ladies: talented, generous, helpful and just a little bit crazy!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi and welcome to Swirlyville!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome, yea another Texan

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hello!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos. Sit back and enjoy. You have just join a great group of women.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome aboard!

Welcome…you are going to love the kits and all of the inspiration you will find here! Great bunch of ladies!

Ladies, thank you so much for the welcome. I really like all the work I have seen so far!

Welcome Jannina!! So nice to have stumbled upon us unexpectedly!! That's called serendipity. Welcome to our creative world!! Nice to have you with us!!

25257EWelcome2525252025252819252529.gif

Hi and Welcome to Swirlydoos!!
                    Glad you found us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.