Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Michigan – Again

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I apologize if this posted twice. My cat hit the keyboard and I'm not sure where my thread went!! I live about an hour and a half from Detroit and just west of Flint. I received my first kit last Friday and have already finished one layout! Great paper and embellies. I'm anxious to use the huge butterfly but I'm a little overwelmed on what to do with it. Any suggestions?? I don't have inteet access at work and was wondering when the add-ons become available. Missed out last month because I joined too late. Can you believe it – I am already looking forward to the May kit. Couldn't be happier with the products and, I admit it, I'm a scrapbook snob. Happy Monday 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome…again! LOL

As far as the big butterfly goes, check out some of the DT pages on Reveal day, which is tomorrow, and you will get some ideas. You can also clip the wings and use them next to photos.

Add-ons are normally posted during the work day. A lot of us are logged in from work when we aren't supposed to be…ssshh! If you don't have access and you don't want to miss out, then I would suggest going Perma on the add ons that you think you may want. This will ensure that you will get your favorite add on every month.

Hope that helps!

Hi and welcome. We are really glad to have you play with us.

I ripped my butterfly down for the feathers.
        You can make the butterfly the center of a glorious floral piece
        You can mist it, ink it

Looking forward to your LO's

Welcome to our creative world Sue!! The May kit is going to be as fabulous as all previous kits, but no lie, they always get better!!! Glad you joined us!!

welcome-2.gif

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.