Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Ontario, Canada

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Good Moing all!
    My name is Sandie, and I'm in SW Ontario, Canada… about 45 min. SW of Toronto. I have been married to the love of my life for 22 years, and we have one son, Dana. Our lives are ruled by him, our two cats, Disney and Jag; and by our problematic puggle of perpetual need… Beauregard! I came across this place through a link to your kit. Wow. What a gorgeous kit!!! OMG.

Looking forward to *meeting* all of you!

Howdy Sandie. I am across the pond from you in Rochester NY. Welcome to the club where we love to share our ideas, our succeses and even our scrappy challenges.

Looking forward to seeing your work and chatting with you.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome Sandie, so glad you found us.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Sandie, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Sandie!! Welcome to SDoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for all the hello's ladies! WOW. I've been looking at the talent in this place. You are guys are amazingly talented. I'm in inspiration heaven.

Snagg1
            Send PM

welcome

Hi Sandie, so glad you found us!!

Hello!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Sandie and welcome to Swirlyville. i'm not too far from you either. Closer to Syracuse than Rochester in Upstate NY.

Welcome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello and welcome!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WELCOME…..WELCOME!!!!

So glad you found us Sandie!! Welcome to our pretty little world!!

welcome-28.gif

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi from a fellow Ontarian!! Nice to meet you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.