Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi From Tennessee

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi Savages!!!

I posted on the January kit post about being new here, but thought I'd come here and officially introduce myself. I am Karen from beautiful Hendersonville, TN, 10 miles north of Nashville. I have been married to my hubby, Billy, for 10 years, and we have 2 beautiful children. Brady, our son, is 6 and in first grade and Allie, our daughter, is 3. They are the lights of my life and the subject of all my artwork. I am a dental hygienist in a pediatric dental office here in Hendersonville and use my art time as an escape from the stresses of work. I usually scrap at night after the kids go to bed.

I am so happy to be here at Swirlydoos! I just rceived the January kit and it has blown me away!! I love how Krissy's kits are more on the Shabby Chic side, which is my fave way to scrap. I have been perusing the gallery and all you ladies do such amazing, inspiring work. I can't wait to get to know you all better!

Thanks for letting me join in your savagery!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Karen, welcome again, officially this time!!!!
      Thanks for letting us get to know you here; I hope to see lots more of you!!!!!

OK – Karen, I already have big envy of you. That AVI is most amazing and absolutely adorable. Are you a photographer? man – whoa too cool.

Great to have you join us.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Welcome, Karen!

OK – Karen, I already have big envy of you. That AVI is most amazing and absolutely adorable. Are you a photographer? man – whoa too cool.

Great to have you join us.

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for the compliment on the avi, but I only wish I could take the credit for that one. Well, I can for half of it. It's a picture of my daughter, Allie, and our photographer took it for us. I have to admit it's my fave picture of her!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Karen and welcome!! Your daughter is a beauty!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Karen!

Hi Karen!! Welcome! We really are a fun bunch here, and very creative as well!! I am glad you decided to join our happy little group!! Cant wait to see your work, and yes your baby girl is gorgeous!!

Welcome-1.gif

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome! Look at you already using the word Savage! good girl!

WELCOME Karen!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi again Karen!! I can't wait to see some of your work with that little cutie of yours!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

welcome to Swirlyville

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Karen! Truely a gorgeous picture of your DD!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Karen. Welcome!

Hello Karen, Welcome. You are going to love it here. It is a lot of fun!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.