Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from the Jersey Shore!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi from just outside of Atlantic City, New Jersey!! I am happy to say that I have just received my VERY FIRST Swirlydoos kit and have already been busy with it, having two layouts done!

I was introduced to Swirlydoos after I happened across Lisa's blog What a Beautiful Mess. I was immediately taken in with all of her projects and tutorials and it didn't take long before I knew I had to have the stuff she gets to be able to create these beautiful pieces!

I look forward to LOTS more kits to come!!!!

A little about me….I am a single (widowed) mom to three terrific kids….Johnny is 21 and away at college and from the way it looks, not wanting to come home (girlfriend), Matthew is 14 and Susie is 12. I lost my husband to a stroke 8 years ago but I do have a guy in my life, John. We've been together for 6 years and this coming July will be moving into one home together. Should be interesting!! I'm pretty set in my ways and like having my own space! I work full time at a 4 year College in NJ called Stockton. I work in the School of Arts & Humanities as the Assistant to the Assistant Dean. I scrap every single chance I get. Its' my passion and someting that I love with all my heart. I only wish I could afford all the stuff out there that I want!!

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Susan (or Suz)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville, glad you're with us!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

So happy you found us! Welcome~

Hi, Suz and Welcome! Lisa's Beautiful Mess led me here, too 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hello Suz!!! welcome to Swirlydoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlyville and thank you for sharing a little bit about you. I look forward to seeing what you make with your kit!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

hiiiiiiiii and welcome 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome, welcome! You're gonna love it!

Welcome to Swirlyville Suz!!

welcome!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Suz! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Suz, welcome to Swirly's from another Jersey Girl (up in Middlesex County)!!!
                    Looking forward to seeing your work…

Snagg1
                      Send PM

welcome

Welcome, welcome! Sounds like you are a SwirlySistah at heart.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Welcome. Swirlydoos is a great place to be!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.