Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Victoria, British Columbia (Canada)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

After stalking the Swirlydoos site for the last year, I finally decided to bite the bullet and signed up to start receiving the monthly kits – hopefully I'm in for the January kit.

Unfortunately, I am unable to scrapbook right now because of a back injury, but it doesn't stop me from following this site to see all of the wonderful layouts you ladies create. I keep stocking my store with goodies for when I can get back to scrapbooking, and I always look to Swirlydoos for inspiration.

My name is Lisa and I live in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia (Canada), which is just above Seattle, Washington. I just tued 44 (insert sad face here), have been married for 10 years, have 3 cats (no children) and have worked in the same job for the last 20 years (11 more to go until I can collect my pension – yah!!). I am currently off work (again because of my back), but will be retuing to my job once I have recovered.

I can't wait until I can join in all the fun, but in the meantime, I will continue to scrapbook vicariously through all of you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.