Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Victoria, British Columbia (Canada)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

After stalking the Swirlydoos site for the last year, I finally decided to bite the bullet and signed up to start receiving the monthly kits – hopefully I'm in for the January kit.

Unfortunately, I am unable to scrapbook right now because of a back injury, but it doesn't stop me from following this site to see all of the wonderful layouts you ladies create. I keep stocking my store with goodies for when I can get back to scrapbooking, and I always look to Swirlydoos for inspiration.

I live in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia (Canada), which is just above Seattle, Washington. I just tued 44 (insert sad face here), have been married for 10 years, have 3 cats (no children) and have worked in the same job for the last 20 years (11 more to go until I can collect my pension – yah!!). I am currently off work (again because of my back), but will be retuing to my job once I have recovered.

I can't wait until I can join in all the fun, but in the meantime, I will continue to scrapbook vicariously through all of you.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Welcome! We have some other ladies on here from BC too! I hope you heal up real soon so you can dig in and play with the kits!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome aboard! Hope your back gets better soon.

Hello,
          Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!
          Get some rest and heal fast cause… you definitly want to scrap with your coming kit!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos! I hope your back heals quickly so you can start having fun with your kits!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Rest up and then jump right on in when you are ready.

Heal soon because you are going to love your new kit!!! Welcome to Swirlyville!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

welcome and I hope you're better soon!!

Welcome, from Cloverdale!! Hope you are able to dive into these kits soon, once you get them, you will be inspired beyond what you ever thought possible!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

welcome to Swirlydoos!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!! Hoping that you're soon recovered and able to join in the scrapping!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Welcome! I'm in Buaby. I've been a subscriber since September and LOVE it! You're really going to enjoy the kits. When do you think you'll be able to start scrapping again?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Welcome and hope your recovery goes quickly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.