Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements HIRO IS BACK HOME!!!!!!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Yup, you heard it right!! Hiro is back safe and sound!!! Yay!!!!!!! Check out Irene's blog for the story of his amazing retu!!

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306663078_55_FT0_hiro_copy_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Incredibly happy news!!!!! Yay Hiro!! Big hugs Irene, I know you must be so happy.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG!!!!!! I am crying GREAT BIG TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

You guys are fast! I was about to come here to update!..LOL! Yes, the family is over the moon!! We're so happy!!…yes, you all can go to my blog to read all about it. It is a true miracle!! I guess he is fated to stay as part of our family!

Snagg1
            Send PM

It is amazing how things are so connected. I read the story and left a comment on your blog. (((HUGS)))

I saw it on Facebook! I'm so happy for you and your family, Irene!

That truly is a miracle! Happy news Irene!

( Prayers of thanks being offered)

Ohhhhh joyful day! Irene -please tell us more! Tell us how Hiro reacted when he saw you and the kids? Did you get face licks and crazy tail wags? I bet you all screamed. I'm saying that because I screamed when I saw the news of his retu.

Really sweet of these ladies to take care of him and love him in your absence.

So glad he is home and back too your family. LET Hiro's welcome home birthday party begin! He was cheated out of a Birthday party.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Irene, wonderful, wonderful news for you, your family and especially for Hiro!!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Irene I am so happy for you and your family.. It gave me goose bumps when I read this thread.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hiro had just got his belated birthday meal!! Yummy chicken chunks!!

When we get the news on him last night, we get a glimpse of a pic of him and I'm so sure that he is Hiro!..but the pic isnt that good as it is taken using a hp…therefore we're still not 100% that it is Hiro! But we still make an appointment with the caretaker and drove ourselves all the way to her home which is not on Penang island at all. When we reach there, the first thing we saw that greet us on the gate is Hiro!!..He is jumping up to us and even jump on Chloe who is smaller in size compared to him. The caretaker is so sweet to even buy some toys for him while he is there. He is extra careful when he hand over Hiro to us to avoid handling him over to non-genuine owner. I've to bring Hiro's picture and I even brought with me a mini album of Hiro…LOL!
                  Hiro is all fine now..just some minor cuts on the paws and tons of ticks….
                  I'm sure he missed us as much as we missed him. HE even sleeps on Ryan's lap on our way back home.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So, so wonderful! This just made my day. Congratulations to getting your family member back where he belongs!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

So Wonderful Irene!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

yay Irene!!!! so happy for you all!!!!

Oh, Irene! This is so wonderful! So glad Hiro is back!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.