Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Hiro is missing

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

has anyone benn following Scrapalious' blog ??? Her dog Hiro disappeared from her home last night and they are frantic!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

OH NO!!!!! I hope they find him! I know that feeling 🙁

Haven't been on there in a few days. That horrible! He is such a stunning looking dog. I hope they find him soon!

Oh, I hope they find him soon!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I can't even imagine if my babies were missing. Sending lots of hugs!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awwwww I know I left her a msg on her blog she must be broken hearted….I hope they find him soon and he was not doggy napped

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

that's what i was thinking when she said he had been unleashed…I hope not

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

oh no…… Irene, I hope you find him honey! Please keep us posted!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

OMG poor Irene! My heart aches for her. Come back Hiro! Yes please keep us posted sweetie. (((HUGS)))

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Oh No!!!! I know she loves him a ton! What a terrible feeling. I hope no one stole him and that he is ok

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OH dear Irene, I am so sorry, I know the heartbreak that your family is feeling. I am praying with all my heart that Hiro makes his way back home to you.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, how awful….Prayers that Hiro retus safely! Was he microchipped???

Yes, I did see this early this mo. I hope he tus up soon.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Thank you everyone for thinking of me and my family.
                        Hiro has been missing since Sat evening here. We're seraching for him since then. Flyers, rewards, reports and everything that can be done had been done. We're really praying that he would find his way back and hope that it's not a dognapped. The whole family has been heart broken since then. The kids…..sigh….I really need some strong vibes now and keep our hopes high. Thank you so much for all the prayers and will definitely update my blog if there is any news.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Irene, so awful!!!! Sending good wishes that you find Hiro safe and sound!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.