Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Holiday Advent…or something

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Ok, so I know there is a target on me right now and some of you may even be taking aim with a really ripe tomato….but a girl has to plan! I'm just sayin'…….

I noticed that there is a holiday advent calendar in the store from last year. I want to do something like this, but don't want to buy it or anything else if Krissy is going to give us something even more gorgeous. The holidays will get here quickly and I don't want to not have anytime to get a project like this done.

Sooooo, Krissy???????

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL… I am sure Krissy will be brining on another wonderful project, but I would go for it anyway!! ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Just go for it Lisa!! Then do another project after :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Look at you girls spending my moolah! LOL

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Totally buy that kit! It's so worth it! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can bust mine calendar out!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Rae, did you make this one?

I have this really cheap one that I got at Starbucks a few years ago. It is shaped like a Christmas tree and my DD loves it because the days are all in a random order and when you pull out one day you put it in backwards and it begins to make a Christmas scene.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I still have to do mine, I got caught up in baking and cardmaking last year and never got a chance. I want to get it done for my dgd this year.
                    Lisa, it's a nice one, the same company that made the storage boxes that we made from Camp.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Wowie! Those are awesome!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Those are super cool

Very cool….worth the time spent doing them!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

uhmmmmmmmmmmm I have NO idea what we're doing for CHristmas yet! I have the papers done, and the flower add ons done but that's as far as we've gotten =o) Sorry I couldn't be more help! I'll just say that I have an advent calendar too and it's my most cherished Christmas decoration. =o)

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! Only 5 more kits till CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Lisa you are cracking me up!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! Only 5 more kits till CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

!amazed !amazed !amazed ;D ;D ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.