Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Holy moly…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I just discovered that I can get get CS5 with Lightroom 3 and Corel Painter 11 for $300 because I am a student. Wow maybe I shouldn't even bother with PSE then?

That's a great price! I would get it at that price for sure!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Definately Do NOT bother with elements…. if you think you are going the full up….

Jen, that is the deal of the century!! If you can swing it, go for it!!!

Where are you getting it from. My daughter is a student! Buwaha ha!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Where are you getting it from. My daughter is a student! Buwaha ha!

pm'ing you!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That's awesome!! I new students and teachers could get a great deal, but didn't know it was that good!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It's a great price and I would go for it if you have the $.

I'm getting CS5 for $199…and the works for $299 because I'm a teacher. I'm happy with CS5….if you can swing it, don't even bother with PSE. It's good, but CS5 is the cadillac of Photoshop. I used Elements for a long time and was happy with it.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome Debbie! Where are you getting yours? Wonder if it's the same place. Your deal may be even better than mine!

I've downloaded the trial version that's good for 30 days from Adobe. Then, I'm going through Adobe.com. You have to mail them a check stub from your school and a photo ID. I even qualify even though I'm retired becauseI work 3 days a week for the district being a writing tutor. I just can't pass it up.

That is awesome!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow, what a steal!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.