Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Homage to My Swirly Sistahs!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I just finished this LO in honor of my dd's 22nd B-day. Katey has always loved this photo of herself at age 2, sitting in her bucket seat watching her Sleeping Beauty video. (To this day, she still thinks she's going to grow up to be Princess Aurora!) I started to dabble w/scrapbooking when I was about 13-years-old. Nine months ago, I found myself between full-time jobs and decided to use the time before my new job started [Sept. 14] to take my scrapbooking skills to the next level. This is where YOU all come in! After I finished this LO, I was struck by just how much YOU all have influenced me! Before stumbling onto Swirlydoos.com, I had no idea that Prima pp's and flowers even existed!!! I won't even start to write the individual names of those whose tutorials made this LO possible…(the list would be far too long!) Suffice it to say that w/o Krissy and my Swirly sisters, I wouldn't even know about: MS paper punches, water distressing, Moon Shadow mist, Glimmer Mist, DUSTY ATTIC, or Zva self-adhesive crystal swirls–ALL the things that my daughter treasures so much about her page! I just really wanted to thank you ALL for sharing your talents! You are an amazing and generous bunch of creative scrapbook Savages!
      [img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283732848_46_FT0_katefairy_lo_1_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
        Send PM

oh Karin!!!! I love love love this page! It is so fun and whimsical.

It is true that the talented ladies on this site help us to push the envelope, and we are all the better for it. Nicely done!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lovely, Karin! Every detail is gorgeous! Love what you did with the flutterbies! (I need that MS leaf punch! Are you done with it? LOL!)

Snagg1
            Send PM

Karin, You did A fantastic page!!!! I love every details!!!!!!!! Really Stunning work!!! And I love the pohoto too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic LO! You really captured the magical, fairy tale feel!

It is a magical LO!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

This is so sweet and whimsical and magic!!!! Love the misting most of all!!!!!

(Karin, I think all of us Savages feel as you do: the talent and generosity that is Swirlydoos has us all discovering creativity in ourselves. Savagery Is Awesome!!!!)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

What a fabulous page!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh wow karin!!!! I love this…so enchanting….love your DA fairy!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh, THANKS Ladies!!!! but, as I've said before…YOU are my true inspiration!!

Wow, what a great LO!! Love the fairy and the photo is very beautiful!

Oh, what a gorgeous page! And, you are so right, there are a lot of awesome scrappers here that share their talents with us so we can make works of art!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

awesome! You should check out the blog =o)

Karin, that is so sweet for letting us know that the savages have imposed their Swirly Magic upon you!!! We all lea from each other…Each One Teach One…Your LO is absolutely magical!! The bucket chair??? Flippin fantastic!!!! Thank you for your kind words..This place is above all the rest!! Glad you chose to be a part of it!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

awesome! You should check out the blog =o)

Oh my Gosh, Krissy! I just went to the blog and about fell off my chair!!! What an honor!!!! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.