Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Homemade clip it up

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

so I am always looking for a way to save a buck. I really like the clip it up but refused to spend so much money. A friend shared a link where some gal made her own.
    Instructions in hand I headed off to Walmart.
    here is the finished creations
    38 tall-revolving shoe tree.
    id badge holders and clips, shower hooks for larger items

total for everything—-$35
    [img:width=443&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288726586_227_FT0_p1030016.jpg[/img]

That is sooo cool Christy!!!!

i LOVE it – and i'm so glad you organize your scrap room like me ;)

Snagg1
      Send PM

Wow!!! You have a lot of stuff on there LOL

sigh I know
      and probably could have filled another one up easily. Only problem is now it's out in the open staring at me. Trying to figure if I can hide it before DH comes from work tomorrow.

Snagg1
        Send PM

[quote]

sigh I know
        and probably could have filled another one up easily. Only problem is now it's out in the open staring at me. Trying to figure if I can hide it before DH comes from work tomorrow.
        [/quote]

LOL~ My cats would have a field day with that thing. I know….you could cover it up with a quilt or something and he would never know! How many guys do you that would actually take the time to look undeeath it?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Cristy, that is fantastic!!!!

That is great only problem with that is all my stuff would be on display for DH to see :-O lol

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Whoa…that is awesome…love all your goodies!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That is way cool!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

that is a great idea!

Too cool!!! You just saved some really big bucks! Now you can shop at Krissy's with your savings!

tell him that by seeing the stuff you have, you'll spend less ( ;) )
              maybe he'll buy that.

hehehe

Awesome, Christy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.