Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats Hotels & rides for Camp Swirly

This topic contains 216 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
  • Author

I'll get us started:

I arrive on the 30th. I will be staying at The Embassy Suites -Aurora hotel the nights of the 30th &31st.
    Kathy will be arriveing on the 30th as well and will be staying at the same hotel
    We will sharing a ride with Meg, Peg and Sherri
    I will be departing at 6:25
    Kathy will be departing at 4:50

I don't have my flights booked yet. However I plan to arrive on the 31st around 3/4 pm. And I plan to depart in the afteoon around the same time as well. Will firm this up once my flights are booked.

Jen and I (Jrabs) have touched base and are planning to share a room and transportation. If others coming in on the 31st want to hook up with us. Speak up so we can see how many we can fit!

a mini van will hold 5 with luggage but it's a tight fit. We did it this year and poor Tina had to squeeze in..thank heaven she is tiny!!!

i will definately arrive on the 31st, and will be booking that in the next while. maynot be until next year, but i will put my name down to room with Lisa and Jrabs Jen 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I will be coming in on the 31st and would like to hook up with someone. I'm not sure what time yet, I haven't booked my flight yet.

If there is room, I wouldn't mind hooking up with Lisa and Jen.

Kim

I can come in on the 31st as well. I'd love to share a room…..

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Peggy and I are planning to come in Tues, probably getting in around 11am Denver time….
        and leaving Sunday…. somewhere between Kathy and Kathi's departure times….. 🙂

Our room and van are full…… but we'd still like to meet up with everyone else coming in a day early, for lunch and shopping or dinner….. depending when people are arriving…..

Lisa(nova) and Jen, you are staying at the same hotel as the rest of us, right????? (hint, hint)

We are going to be staying at the Embassy Suites- Denver. Where are you all staying?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Okay, last year we stayed in Embassy Suites-Denver… but this year Kathi said they were booked up, so we are staying at Embassy Suites – Aurora……

Now I'm confusuled……

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

We're booked in ES Aurora. But since we'll be renting vans, meeting up should not be a problem.

Yes, I am in the same hotel.

I wish we had a list of the attendees and who needs a room…who needs a ride. I wantg no Sista feeling left out or being alone. That makes for the start of a bad Swirly holiday.

I do not even know how many ladies are going. If I have left you out, I am sorry – this is just the start of the list from who has responded here. We will work it all out. No fear!!! If 5 people can fit into a van…pack small.

Lets see ( I have not booked a van yet but will look into this unless someone else wants to volunteer).
            As for rooms, there are 2 double beds in a suite. The suites are set up as 1 sitting room and 1 bedroom. I believe one of the Kathy/i's said there was a pullout bed or couch in the stiing room. Just not sure really how many people want to stuff into a room.

Attendees ……………….. Hotel Needed ……………… Car needed

Kathi …………………….. Kathi …………………….. Kathi
            Kathy …………………….. Kathi …………………… Kathi
            Peggy ……………………………………………………………. Kathi
            Meg ………………………. …………………………………… Kathi
            Sherri ………………………………………………………………….. Kathi
            Jennifer JRABS …………………… Jennifer ………………………. Jennifer
            LisaN ………………………………. Jennifer ……………………….Jennifer
            Kim …………………………………………………………………….. Jennifer
            Debbie ………………………………………………………………… Jennifer
            Shell …………………………………………………………………..Jennifer
            Tina………………………………………………………………………….
            Manda……………………………………………………………………….
            Jan ………………………………………………………………………..

well it's not pretty looking but I hope you get the picture.

Thanks Jenn. This really helps! I need to look at a map. How far is Aurora from the Denver AP? How do you plan on getting to Aurora from the AP? I could navigate my way around if we were in Vegas or DFW, but Denver is new and foreign territory for me.
            I just know that I need some roomies and a space on a van! LOL! I can sleep on a couch or rollaway. I can sleep sitting straight up!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

As for people: add Tina, Kim, Manda, and Jan…. I'm thinking Lisa and Robin will stay with Krissy again….

Peg, Sherri and I have a room there as well…. and are sharing a van with Kathy, and Kathi……

The rooms are a decent size….. with 2 double beds and a pull out bed in the 'livingroom'…..

Depending on arrival times….. I was thinking we'd meet up for lunch…. and then go shopping again….
              Eating dinner at the hotel worked out really well last time… we started at happy hour and just moved over to the dining area for dinner….. and talked and talked…. and talked…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.