Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions How about….

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh Krissy, Would you consider some dylusions ink spray in our kits, that would be awesome.
      Thanks…..

I would love some!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

make that 3 of us!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

They are so vibrant! I have 5 or 6 of them. I used them on the page I made using the stamping technique in the tips and tricks thread.

They are super saturated and amazing.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Aren't they, though? I have a few of them myself :p

Krissy, these would be an awesome addition. Or maybe part of a tech kit?

awesome tech kit idea

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Right? Some inks, a stencil or two, perhaps a stamp and plenty of tags to play with!!!!

They are so awesome. My girlfriend and I both bought the dylusion sprays. Hard to find turquoise. Of course we bought most of the stammps and stencils and have been playing with then. Not as easy as it looks thought. Takes some practice.

That would be awesome. 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hey, never heard of these before. Who makes them? They sound like something I need!! ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Angelica, where have you been? Put out by Ranger, the same consistency as color washes, only much more vibrant colors. She also has a line of stencils and stamps.
                  http://rangerink.com/?product=dylusions-ink-sprays
                  http://rangerink.com/?product=dylusions-stencils
                  http://rangerink.com/?product=dyan-reaveley-dylusions-stamps

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh crap, Pegs!! Apparently I've been under a rock!!!! Umm, yes I do need these!!!

Thanks for the links!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Peggy, I didn't know about the stencils and the stamps, da I might need some of them….. Oh Krissy are you listening lol….. I'm thinking maybe a color kit add on… maybe??????

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

The stamps are pretty pricey over $20 per set, but the stencils are pretty reasonable; manufactured by Crafters Workshop and priced accordingly.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I wouldn't mind having some of these. I've been eyeing the Radiant Rain mists too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.