Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop How cute are they?!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

OMG! These are two of the flower girls from the wedding (vow renewal) I played photographer for yesterday. They are Mariana & Alejandra; sisters. The couple who were renewing their vows have been foster parents to them for a few years.

They just couldn't take a bad picture if they tried. Stunning!

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315765915_13_FT0_025b.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Beautiful little girls!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I KNOW! This is one of those stories where they ended up in foster care because the Mom was doing the right thing. She is from Guatemala and found herself in an abusive relationship. She tried to leave him and he tued her in to Immigration. They deported her and her girls went into foster care because she begged Immigration not to make her take her children. She ran from her home in Guatemala due to some really bad stuff and told them that her girls would not be safe. They agreed to keep the girls here. My friends had them for close to a year straight and then their mom got the proper documentation and was allowed back in the states. She got a steady job and a place to live and was able to get her girls back. Their mom is very close to my friends and they end up with the girls every other weekend and bring them camping a lot. Just too cute!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Darling girls!!!

My, my! What a story. Glad everyone is together again.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, what an amazing story!!! I'm so glad that things worked out so well for them all.
              And the girls themselves are absolutely beautiful!!!!!

They are adorable! What an amazing story with a happy ending!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Aww, what little cuties!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.