Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff How Did You Find Swirlydoos?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Jan got me thinking about this… I found SDoos from seeing it in the galleries at sb.c!! The one that finally had me sold was after seeing the Grunge kit with the Rebel Collections papers in it!! I wish I could give someone personal credit, but basically it goes to anyone who scrapped those first three months I missed out on!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ummm, I got the 2nd kit. I THINK, now don't quote me, that I saw one of Robin's los, I came on the site and saw the first kit and I was like, DANG I missed that! 🙂

So, I promptly ordered my first kit, then the second, then I subbed.

Everyone here was so friendly and I really appreciated Robin and Lisa's designs and willingness to share!

Then, wow, we GREW!!!!

well, you know mine, Mandy. I have followed Irene's blog, Scrapperlicious, for months. I had been searching for a kit club for close to a year but could never find anything that I really liked. I started scrolling thru blogs that Irene had on her's and found Swirlydoos. Sooooo glad I did! I signed up right away hoping I would be able to get the kit that was being offered that month. Somehow Krissy got one for me and I received it within two weeks.

Then found out about ER. Had to do that. tHen found out about perm for the add-ons and had to do that for everything! I <3 Sdoos!

I was searching on the inteet for messgae boards and I remembered seeing something about swirly ..actually I think it might have been a post from Mandy on Scrap That or SNR..not sure.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh I bet it was SNR.. That is very cool 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I saw it mentioned on SB.com and googled it. Loved the look. I actually stalked for about a month and a half before I finally jumped in but that was last August so I missed a good 7 kits or so before I made it here.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Krissy and I were in the same critique group called The Paper Dolls on SB.com. I knew about it when it was all in the works. We even helped her pick out a name!!! Now, Swirlydoos is HUGE with Krissy utter devotion and hard work!! WTG girl 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That's cool!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I actually found Swirlydoos through your blog, Mandy! I can't exactly remember how I found your blog…I tend to blog hop while I'm bored at work…but I saw the LOs you did with your kits and so I googled Swirlydoos and signed up the same day!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh sweet!! I'm glad to have inspired you to come here!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I found this place through my husband LOL

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL… WTG DH!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I found it through the gallery on sb.com. I just kept seeing these drop-dead gorgeous pages and paper and stuff, one after another. I finally decided to bite the bullet. Everyone here is so mega-talented that I just love to look and lea! Thanks Krissy~

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Robin back in Feb 2009. I'd been browsing the gallery at sbc and fell in love with her DT LOs. I used the google and came over here. Loved the kit enough to sign up right away…

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I didn't find it, it found me!!!! Krissy's dh came up with the idea for her to start a kit club. We talked, she did, and the rest is history!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.