Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff How do I get myself into these MESSES!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Well I decided to try to sell a few cards and projects. I know silly idea for a woman with a full time job and a DT position but I wanted to supplement my income for my scrapping and card making projects! I keep spending money… I thought I could start making some money and tu over some of my supplies that I am hoarding…

I teamd up with a local guy who takes these wonderful wildlife photo's around here, he agreed to let me use his pictures to make some cards… I got 2 custom orders already for cards… so that is OK… my third order…

15 sets of 5 cards (75 cards) and 15 altered pockets… 1 1/2 months to pull it together.

Plus my DT work… and well, I'm having so much fun working on my DT assignements that everytime I sit down to work on my cards that I start working on my DT stuff instead! I get a new shipment hopefully this week and I'm droolling in anticipation, so it will only get worse, lol!! God help me I'm going to be sleep deprived!

OMGosh!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe you can do it 🙂 have fun 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

You can do this!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You CAN do it!!!! BTW, I lovvveeeee the basket that you made for HFC!!!!!

Well, that is an awesome way to start out the business! And, you can do it!

I feel your pain..
          I am on 2 DT's..A full time job, taking care of Grandpa, a photography business on the side, girls night out twice a month, a husband who occasionally needs my attention…I dont think I could stretch anymore.
          BUT…..You can do it!!! I know you can!!
          That is wonderful!!…

Don't know how you girls do it????

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, it's a good kind of busy! I know what you mean though. I'm not on any design teams, but I taught classes at the lss, and it was a real time consuming thing to get kits prepped, and it took the fun out scrapping sometimes!
            I know you can do it though! Good luck!

Wow! That is a huge order! Congrats and enjoy the success. Take a little breather after they are done! Good luck!

I know you can do it, Joelle!

You can do it!!! You're a Swirly girl….we can do anything;)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

You can do it honey! GOOD LUCK!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.