Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW How do you keep track of your mixed media?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

How do you remember what colors you have? Do you have all of it displayed on a shelf, or a reference chart so you know exactly what colors you have? Share any pictures that you have. Share any organizing tips that help you remember.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I keep my mists and paints on the Clip it Up shelf. It's not ideal because I can't see them. I keep my Stickles in a different area. It's just they only way I can set up stuff right now with the space I have. BUT, I'm working on a swatch project so I can see what I have, and I plan to share that in a video at the end of the month.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Snagg1
            Send PM

I have pages and pages of spritzs of colors with the name written under them. I do it for all of my mists and my Copics too. It's not pretty but it is functional.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I am thinking that I want one of these
              [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393979493_2770_FT233705_revolving_storage_bin_2.jpg][img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393979493_2770_FT233705_revolving_storage_bin_2_.jpg[/img][/url]

I have one- it's perfect to have on your desk because you can put ALL of the things you use the most in it with room to spare. BUT, I would NEVER fit ALL of my stuff in there. You can only put mists on the top. I have WAAAAAY more than that. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I have pages and pages of spritzs of colors with the name written under them. I do it for all of my mists and my Copics too. It's not pretty but it is functional.

Yes- that's what I want, but it NEEDS to be pretty! 🙂

For my TH Distressed Inks, i have inked up a tag and written the color on it. The tags are all on a binder ring that I keep in the drawer with the inks. I still need to do the same thing with my stains, my Prima Inks, my silks and all my mists….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393979493_2770_FT233705_revolving_storage_bin_2.jpg][img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393979493_2770_FT233705_revolving_storage_bin_2_.jpg[/img][/url]

I'd like one of those, I wonder who carries them!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'd like one of those, I wonder who carries them!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ok I have no idea what I did to get this to post twice!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Harbor Freight $20. Or Melissa Frances if you want to pay $120. 🙂

I did a spread sheet listing all my mists and stuff, but I didn't make a backup and lost it when my computer died. One day I will do it again, and I will make a backup.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

[quote]

Yes- that's what I want, but it NEEDS to be pretty! 🙂
                          [/quote]
                          I know for sure yours will be a work of art in itself!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

My stuff is scattered everywhere.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                              Send PM

The mists that I use most (Lindy's and Heidi swapp) are lined up on my window,the rest are in drawers or plastic stackable tubs by type. That's about as organized as i can get !dodge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.