Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff How do you store your chipboard

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm sure that I am not the only hoarder of Dusty Attic chipboard (please, don't tell me that I am!). I am wondering how you store your DA chipboard stash. I currently have all of mine in a drawer, but much like my stamps, there are so many that I forget what I have and sorting through the drawer is a pain in the butt!

Hoarder here!!! Mine are stacked upright in a box and some are in a draw like yours. I need more room or a better organizational method!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I found the sticker stadium thingy by cropper hopper that I use. It sits on my counter top so it's always in view. Let me find a pic of it. Here it is: http://www.cropperhopper.com/projectionsstickerstadium.aspx

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I hang mine from hooks

Snagg1
            Send PM

I hang mine from hooks too.

Good Lord, Steve is going to have to build me some more Clip it Ups!!
            To hang EVERYTHING!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LisaG, if Steve can build them cheaper that Clip-it-Up maybe he can go into a side business….hehe

mine are in a box, but it is definitly not handy.

Snagg1
                Send PM

To hang EVERYTHING!!!

Lis, I use something like the cork board that you find guys using in their garages. You know the ones I'm talking about? They have holes all over the place and you can hang a hook off of them. I found white, heavy plastic ones a long time ago at Target that came with cute pink hooky-things. I hang templates, masks and my chipboard from them. I think they came 4 to a pack and they are about 1 foot square. I bought 2 packs. I have them 4 across and two down. I love them.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

First of all, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only hoarder of DA chipboard! I really like the idea of hanging them – I'm going to have to invest in another Clip It or find some of those peg board things (like guys use in their garages). Thanks for the great ideas ladies!

Mine are also in a drawer, but I like them like that. To hang them, you have to keep the packaging or put them in a ziplock and I don't like that.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

[quote]
                    To hang EVERYTHING!!!

Lis, I use something like the cork board that you find guys using in their garages. You know the ones I'm talking about? They have holes all over the place and you can hang a hook off of them. I found white, heavy plastic ones a long time ago at Target that came with cute pink hooky-things. I hang templates, masks and my chipboard from them. I think they came 4 to a pack and they are about 1 foot square. I bought 2 packs. I have them 4 across and two down. I love them.
                    [/quote]

Peg boards.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thrown in a box!!! I need to figure something out because it's really getting on my nerves!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yup, thrown in a box! And, it's a pain having to go through it each time I want to look for something!

I found the sticker stadium thingy by cropper hopper that I use. It sits on my counter top so it's always in view. Let me find a pic of it. Here it is: http://www.cropperhopper.com/projectionsstickerstadium.aspx

that is so cool! and cheap!

mine are all on my clip-it-up, except for the big ones, and they are in a drawer along with my templates, so i go in there alot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.