Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff How do you store your punches?

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Yesterday I rearranged my scrap room. It needs a good going thru and organize. It's amazing how in a year and half I have taken over half my basement and acquired more scrap stuff than I can even keep track of. With that said, I have my punches in something that is now filled to overflow and need some ideas for storage. Storage on flowers too. How are you guys storing those?

i store my flowers in large jars
    [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283865963_49_FT32907_scrap_room.jpg[/img]

wow Kathi – those are some serious flower jars. I have flower jar envy. I love it.

I bought a plastic rollie chest of drawers and keep my punches in that.

I've added more since I took this pic!

i store my punches in drawers!

Snagg1
      Send PM

wow Kathi – those are some serious flower jars. I have flower jar envy. I love it.

I bought a plastic rollie chest of drawers and keep my punches in that.

I have the same!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I bought Mason Jars 1/2 price last spring and use those for my flowers.
        The punches are in drawers.

I keep them in jars as well, not as pretty as Kathi's or Dariens..kinda funny because when JC and I were at the store I saw jars like that and JC said your flowers would look pretty in them. LOL

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

i store my flowers in large jars
          [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283865963_49_FT32907_scrap_room.jpg[/img]

Wowza!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My stuff is a huge mess right now

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I took Kathi's jar tip and got the same jars for my flowers. Kathi – you should repost the pics of your AWESOME Scraproom in the scraproom thread!

I can't store my flowers like that although I would love to. I need to have the packages so I know what they are when I submit.

I think I need a clip it up for them. That would take up a lot less space. than having them lined up in boxes. The ones without packages I do put in jars. %-6

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

My punches are in bins, 3 of them. I have a pegboard that I wanted to hang up for them, but would have to put too many holes in the wall, and I'm just renting this place, so I'll wait till I get my own place before I hang it up. I have a floor model clip it up, but it's too big for my scraproom, so I'm waiting till I get my own place for that, too! When I DO get my own place I should have accumulated enough stuff to do it up right!!!!

I luv Kathi's flower jars!

I have no idea how I'm organizing any of my scrap stuff, after moving?

So, how is the new place, Tina? You all unpacked and settled yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.