Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff How many of us would like to loose weight???

This topic contains 296 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 299 total)
  • Author

I know that I really NEED to loose…and not just 20 pounds! Would any of you be interested in starting a Savage Diet Support Thread???

I need someone to report to….and keep me on task!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Count me in! I love pep talks

Yeah, great idea. I sure can do with the support. It's 9.30 pm now and I'm struggling very much on my first day. Think I'm gonna take some nuts. Just a bit.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Mieke, try chewing gum. That's what I do when things get difficult.

I drink a large cup of tea when I'm feeling hungry and it's not time for à meal.

we had one going before the crash – i think it's a great idea

i find when i have tea to fill me, i'm full of water and still hungry!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh yes, totally on board with this !!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I love the new Weight Watchers! You can have all the fruit and veggies you want. I just need determination! I'm being a wimpy-woo….My DD has gained so much too…and she's so unhappy about it.

Ok….let's do it!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I want to be thinner, just don;t look forward to the discipline required to get there!!! I have horrible eating habits…guess that comes from living alone…no one to cook for, so I don;t cook. Tend to eat take out a lot, and snack waaaaay to much! I need a program I can stick to!

Have any of you heard of the Blood type diet? A couple of my bosses are on it and they have lost pretty good for as long as they have been doing it. I googled it, and it makes sense. It's not really a diet, per se, just a healthy way to eat for your particular blood type. If I knew what my blood type was, I would probably try it!! lol!!!

I'm A- Doesnt sound to good to me. What could be good about Negative..lol

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm A- Doesnt sound to good to me. What could be good about Negative..lol

Lisa you truly are my sister. I'm A- too. get it from my dad he's AB-.LOL!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I don't think the negative or positive means anything with this diet. Least that's what my boss told me…have to read up on it some more…I do know that you would have to change up your foods according to your type.. example : some blood types have more acid, than others, so instsead of oranges, you would eat apples. Things like that. beef instead of chicken… even red wine instead of vodka!!! YEAH>>> you can still drink! lol!!! I will read more!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I just googled it and did some reading for my blood type. It's kinda spooky.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

LOL *insert creaky door sound*

Yeah, great idea. I sure can do with the support. It's 9.30 pm now and I'm struggling very much on my first day. Think I'm gonna take some nuts. Just a bit.

What a stunning picture you have!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.