Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support How much paper to order for drawer kit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to put in an order for this beautiful paper I found to use on my drawer kit and I don't know how much paper I will need. I will be making it with one color like Lynns. Anyone have a clue? The paper is kind expensive so I don't want to waste any. TY

Snagg1
      Send PM

No idea. I only papered the drawers and not the entire piece. To be on the safe side, I would say 6 sheets should work, assuming you could cover 3 drawers with one sheet. Then if you plan on covering the entire until you would need the other three sheets for that.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I agree- about six sheets. You may not use it all, but I like to have a little extra in case I make a mistake.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I want to do my drawers sooooo bad!!!! Just not enough time 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.