Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support How to contact someone who is listed as online

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Sometimes I check the names of those online and think gee i would like to say hello or ask a question of so and so. How can you reach a person who is in the forums?

Snagg1
      Send PM

You can PM them and ask them to go into the Savage Chat room. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL!! That's what I was going to say 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What would be cool would be to have a chat option like facebook where you can just click on their name and open a private chat session. kwim?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh, that would be COOL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

that would be awesome

ditto

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.