Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support How to post a link

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I know Amber asked this in another thread and it may have been answered already, but how do you include a link in a post with a Click Here instead of the URL? I know that if you just put the URL you can't be redirected.

Thanks in advance!

Snagg1
        Send PM

All you have to do is type in the link, or copy and paste it in. The site automatically converts it to a click here. 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I can't seem to get it to work? For instance, I posted the web address for Pion for Kathy L but it just displays as the address and the link doesn't work. Like this http://www.piondesign.se. Any tips? Don't know if it matters but I'm using a Mac or my iPhone to post.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Never mind, it worked that time 🙂 I'll have to try it from my computer next. Thanks!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

What'd you do Jackie, I can never get it to work! I get the click here but it always says URL not found…

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I don't know, to be honest, Amber. I typed in www . piondesign . se (remove spaces) and it came up as http://www.piondesign.se

There have been other times I tried (I think as a cut-and-paste) and it didn't work. I've also tried using the Insert Link icon below the reply box and it doesn't work for me.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I think I usually type in the preview window. I'll try that next time and see if that works. Thanks Jackie!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.