Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Huge bad arse problem in CS4

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

OK – photoshoppers. Got me a bad bad arse problem. My CS4 shutdown unexpectedly. When I rebooted, all my freebie actions were gone. every last one. Thank heaven the Florabellas were still there (chaaaaaching).

But like most of you with actions, I had spent literally hours searching sites for cool actions. There gone, all gone (sob sob).

So where do you think they went and can I get them back from the VOID?

scrap this. I found all my stuff in downloads and just reloaded them. All is happy in the world again.

Glad you found them Jen

scrap this. I found all my stuff in downloads and just reloaded them. All is happy in the world again.

Thats what I was going to tell you to do…Now go one step further, either upload to an exteal hardrive, or place in a folder and bu them onto a disc, and put it away!!! I do it all. I have free and hundreds of dollars worth of actions…I will not lose them.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

this is sooooooo funny to me….my parents were from Nova Scotia..and when they said arse…it was a butt they were talkin about. LMAO…and you had a huge bad arse problem I had to look at this………heheh 🙂 <<<<chuckling 🙂

i think that's what she meant – is there another meaning to 'arse'?

this is sooooooo funny to me….my parents were from Nova Scotia..and when they said arse…it was a butt they were talkin about. LMAO…and you had a huge bad arse problem I had to look at this………heheh 🙂 <<<<chuckling 🙂

Yep, I think she meant good old ass. Sometimes the situation demands that you just get down and dirty to express your emotions…..and loosing your Photoshop actions requires some strong language from such a little, lady like Swirly Sista! (I'm not going to tell her about the hip bumping and mud slinging in the scrapbook isles on sale day….)!lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe 🙂 you guys are so funny 🙂

I bought a hard drive a while ago and backed up my computer. I hope it's all on there!!!!

It should be..

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I also bought an exteal harddrive….. I will NOT loose my 1000's of pics of my boys….. and other stuff….
          I keep it in my fireproof, airtight safe…. you know, just in case….. 🙂

i just bought one also the same reasons!!!

[quote]

Thats what I was going to tell you to do…Now go one step further, either upload to an exteal hardrive, or place in a folder and bu them onto a disc, and put it away!!! I do it all. I have free and hundreds of dollars worth of actions…I will not lose them.
          [/quote]

Yep my extal drive is where they are all going. thanks so much!!!

[quote]

Yep, I think she meant good old ass. Sometimes the situation demands that you just get down and dirty to express your emotions…..and loosing your Photoshop actions requires some strong language from such a little, lady like Swirly Sista! (I'm not going to tell her about the hip bumping and mud slinging in the scrapbook isles on sale day….)!lol
          [/quote]

You crack my ass up. Or crack my arse. Not to be confused with ass crack or arse crack

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.