Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Huge Prayers

This topic contains 190 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

are needed for our 6 year old grandson. We found out late yesterday that he has a golf ball sized tumor in his cerebellum. The Drs think from the MRI that it is likely cancer but won't know for sure until they operate on Monday

Please pray hard for this sweet little boy

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG Kathi so sorry to hear this! I will keep you and your family in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Oh that sounds so scary. Sending prayers to you and yours. Hope all goes well.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh my. I'll be thinking of you and your family, Kathi. Huge hugs.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Kathi, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DGS. I hope the surgery shows it is not cancer. My DGD is six…I can only imagine what you and your family are going through. Sending prayers, Barbara

Kathi, I have your DGS, you and your family in my prayers. I can only imagine what you all are going through now.

Many MANY prayers for your family.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Kathi, all the prayers I can say are going out to you and your family right now…

Oh My Gosh Kathi…. My thoughts are with you. I'll be saying lots of prayers honey!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So sorry to hear that Kathi, your family will be in my thoughts.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I am so sorry to hear that Kathi. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this Kathi!! I will pray for you and yours!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

So sorry to hear about your dgs, I will have him and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Oh Kathi, I am so sorry to hear this. He and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((((BIG HUGS))))

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

6??!! Holy cow! Poor baby! Your poor family! I am just so sorry to hear this Kathi. Lots of prayers for you and yours.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 192 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.