Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff HUGS :)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Everyone…I just wanted to let you all know that I have taken on a DT position and it is going to require a lot of my time. I am so excited for the opportunity and looking forward to this new venture. I just wanted to let you all know, because I will not be in around like I usually am. Love all you guys and I look forward to seeing all your new upcoming creations. Thanks for all the inspiration …I will stop by frequently to say hi to everyone!!! huggggggggs

Congratulations Shona!! You are a rock star it doesn't surprise me someone snagged you up!! Who are you designing for?

I will miss you as well!! Forgot to put that on there.. Being nosie and all about who you would be designing for.. Lol!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Huge Congratulations Shona!!!!!! This is so well deserved. I know you will do so well!!!!

PM me if you need anything ;) Big hugs!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's wonderful Shona!!! Congratulations!!!! I will totally miss your sweetness!!! ((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Shona!!!! How fantastic for you!!!! (Please, where???) And please stop by often to say hi. I'm really going to miss your participation in the challenges, they've been so inspiring!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Shona! I will be keeping my eye out for you.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

awwww thanks girls you are all sweethearts. I will be posting on my blog after work today the announcement 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Big congrats to you….we will miss you…don't be a stranger!!!! {{{Hugs}}}}}

Congrats!! ;D How exciting!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

How exciting for you, but sad for us! Shona, you are so talented and FUN! I love your presence here. You always make me laugh, and are as sweet as can be. Please check in with us. I can't wait to read your blog tonight to find out about your new adventure! Congrats and hugs to you!

Shona, YOU are a rock star for sure. Congrats on your new position. You will shine as brightly there as you have here.

We will also miss your comments…..weeeeeeeeeee and hehehehe's
                    But our saddness is someone else's blessing.

WTG Shona — it was only a matter of time!!

don't be a stranger!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congratulations Sweetie! You will sorely be missed, but I'm thrilled for you. You absolutely deserve it!

ditto. I am going to miss seeing all your beautiful work and all your great comments.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.