Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW hypothetically speaking. ..

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hypothetically speaking, if swirlydoos were to expand our online store to be your new one stop shop for scrapbooking supplies what would you have us bring in stock?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Maja, Prima and 7 dots paper. Stampedous aged embossing enamels. Blue fe, 2crafty and Dusty attic chipboard. More petaloo and prima flowers. Mask and metal embellies from prima. More Viva decor and silks.

Is that specific enough? Lol!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes ma'am!  I want to know everything that my girls have to go elsewhere to get so that you won't have to go elsewhere to get it anymore

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Kim's list about sums it up for me. If I think of more goodies I'll list them. Much rather give you the $$$$$$$$

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

timmy glitter!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I agree with Kim's list.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Kim's list about sums it up for me. If I think of more goodies I'll list them. Much rather give you the $$$$$$$$

Ditto this!

Lindy's sprays and mica's, cute little roses (from where all the SD girls buy them from) Laces and trim, (Tresors the Luxe has AMAZING ones (etsy)) Some mediums that everyone uses: modeling paste- beadgel – gesso, black and white,
                  and for the inteational girls….. cheesecloth, waxpaper

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I have a suggestion related to the monthly kits. I really like the fun and excitement generated by the surprise element of the kits but sometimes I find I have already purchased the line of paper or embellishments, etc. If I had known the items were going to be in the Swirly kit I wouldn't have spent money elsewhere and would have waited. I would rather support Swirlydoos with my money so I am happy you are considering expanding your online store. I agree with all the previous suggestions.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Lindy's sprays and mica's, cute little roses (from where all the SD girls buy them from) Laces and trim, (Tresors the Luxe has AMAZING ones (etsy)) Some mediums that everyone uses: modeling paste- beadgel – gesso, black and white,

Paulien, I have the cheesecloth for you. I just need to send it out. 🙂 I also picked you up something else. ;) I'm hoping to get to the post office this week- having the kids at home for Fall Break for TWO weeks makes it very hard, and I got sidetracked yesterday.

I agree with all the above and would include dies. No brand in particuler as I use many brands. But I tend to go online to get them.

[quote]

Paulien, I have the cheesecloth for you. I just need to send it out. 🙂 I also picked you up something else. ;) I'm hoping to get to the post office this week- having the kids at home for Fall Break for TWO weeks makes it very hard, and I got sidetracked yesterday.
                      [/quote]

Oh my gosh Rae, You are such a sweetheart!!!! I can't thank you enough!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I agree with all the above and would include dies. No brand in particuler as I use many brands. But I tend to go online to get them.

Me too. I LOVE Memory Box dies!

I love prima…. Prima everything 🙂 . I really love dusty attic. I order tons of the kaisercraft beyond the page. So fun for gifts. And can never seem to get enough mixed media. I also am a die junky. Game for all brands as well!!!

I would also like to see Pion paper lines, plus all of the above. Anything vintage and inky appeals to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.