Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I am so bummed!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I just found out that my ex has been very mean spirited about me to my daughter. He's been saying really mean things about me to her and encouraging her to move out asap. He's told her that doing things with me is bad and that she should not associate with me on a social level. He's found out about the carriage ride at Christmas, and he's really talked badly about her doing such things with me…her own mother. Of course, I'm the one who is supporting her and my DGD. She gets no help from him at all, but he can tell her how to live and who to associate with. There is absolutely no chance of me ever getting a realationship with my son as long as my ex is being so vendictive and vicious. My son thinks his father hung the moon.
    Honestly, I want to go and stomp a mud hole right in the center of his face!! No wonder his wife is mental….
    It's really hard for me right now to not wish bad things for him….It's tough to have a Christian attitude about him right now.

I guess me getting The Beast bothered him a lot!! Too bad for him!

Take a deep breath and recite a few Hail Mary's….You know who you are and that's all that matters. I am sorry that you are going through this…Jealousy makes people do and say mean things. Such a shame that he uses your children for his own miserable pleasure seeking vindictiveness. Very sad…

Oh no, Debbie! I am sorry this is happening and yes it is hard to have the right mind-set when you are being trashed. I hope your dd is wise enough to make the right decisions and not listen to the ex. Stay strong.

hugs Debbie!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

{{{Debbie}}}

what they said – he's an ass for using your kids to get back at you. sounds like he's jelous of the relationship you have with your dd and dgd.

what they said – he's an ass for using your kids to get back at you. sounds like he's jelous of the relationship you have with your dd and dgd.

Ditto!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!!

Oh no, Debbie! I am sorry this is happening and yes it is hard to have the right mind-set when you are being trashed. I hope your dd is wise enough to make the right decisions and not listen to the ex. Stay strong.

diito! well said!

Thanks Sistahs!!!
      Ah…whewwww! That's me taking a deep breath. I got dressed and went to lunch with some good friends. That helped immensely…as did your words of encouragement.
      Deep inside I know what is going on. Why does he think I left him after 23 years of marriage…because I was sooo happy???? NOT!

This shall pass…..Maybe he doesn't know that karma is a Bitch and she will bite him sooner or later. (Preferrable sooner! tee-hee)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry he so selfish….. it soooo hard to not respond in kind….
        Just remember…. you have friends that you can count on to support you…. 🙂

And yes, Karma can be a big, BAD, BITCH!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

{{{HUGGSSS}}}

I've done lots of thinking today. I told my DD NOT to tell me anything else from the other side. (sounds like a horror movie!)
          What I don't know won't hurt me. Ignorance is bliss. etc. etc. etc.

I leaed a long time ago that you can't make people do what you want them to do. So he can have fun being snarky….and just wait for Miss Karma to come a-knocking! Until she does….I'm going to live a good life and be as happy as possible. Now….on to the scrappy room!!!

Debbie, wow sorry that your ex is rotten. Just keep right on loving your daughter and doing the right thing by her, by your granddaughter and what you know to be good. that shall prevail. Your daughter knows in her heart who is right and who is talking smack.

Do a ton of praying and we will join you on that front to battle the wickedness that your ex spreads. Take the higher road. That road is not easy but heck, your driving it in a slick car!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Debbie, what a bast**d! Ditto to what everyone else has said so well. Your goodness will pay you back in spades eventually! Hang tough!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So sorry you have to deal with stuff like this, Debbie! I will keep you in my prayers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.