Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff I am so excited that I found the gallery of Robinzberdz

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Wow I feel like I am in a museum looking at art. I love the color selections that highlight the pictures. When I first joined a few weeks ago I was so excited about the advancements and I loved the full pages or embellishments and stuff. Now as I look at Robin's work I am so excited because they highlight the picture yet have beautiful embellishments the enhance the page. I also like the every page is not the same style. I understand she is one of the nice ladies in our swirllydoors and I am excited to be able to ask her questions because I have been told she is great at helping people (Yeah). I feel so blessed I found this group.
    ROBIN YOUR GALLERY IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC AND I WILL PROBABLY BE VISITING IT ALOT. So far I am just petting my stuff and looking at Galeries. Your work makes me feel hopeful tht I can do this.
    Question: why is this work not also in our gallery? I bet it is space.
    I sure wish you lived closer to Sacramento.
    Sorry I am rambling because I am so excited I found your work and I think it is spectacular. Kathy Layne!heart

Snagg1
      Send PM

Awwww, that is so sweet! Robin is amazing! Her work is very inspiring. Kathy, I think you have just fond your muse. Have a blast girlie!

Robin has inspired many of us!!

Yes, she has…..and she is still the Queen of Distressing! No one can distress like Robin.

Heck yes!! Robin is an inspiration to most of us! Whether she likes it or not!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

oh my!!!! I don't even know what to say to this!!! You all are sooo sweet! Kathy, thank you!! I have some stuff in my gallery here, but most of it is in the designer kit gallery. too lazy I guess to put it all in my own gallery! lol! I am just sitting here blushing, I can't believe this… what a fabulous compliment!!! THANK YOU!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Heck yes!! Robin is an inspiration to most of us! Whether she likes it or not!

lol Manda!!! I like it!

oh my!!!! I don't even know what to say to this!!! You all are sooo sweet! Kathy, thank you!! I have some stuff in my gallery here, but most of it is in the designer kit gallery. too lazy I guess to put it all in my own gallery! lol! I am just sitting here blushing, I can't believe this… what a fabulous compliment!!! THANK YOU!!!

You deserve every word of praise. You have helped and taught so many of us…..and I bet she didn't know that you are the Queen's mother either….(the Queen being our fearless leader…Krissy!)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ditto on all of the above…she definitely has been an inspiration to a lot of us…thanks Robin….can't wait for camp!!!!

And she has influenced a whole bunch of us to join Swirlydoos.

Amen to that!!!

Ditto!

She's definitely one of the vertebra of the backbone of Swirlydoos…..(Lisa G out to like that symbolism since she's a nurse and another one of the vertebra!)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ROBIN ..ROBIN…ROBIN..weeeeee we love ya 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I totally agree and can't wait til camp to meet her in person.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.