Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I am so sad….

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

My big baby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Wills, died tonight. I don't know how or why. I just went out to get my pups in for the night and he didn't come in. He's deaf, so I didn't worry too much. I tued on the porch light. That usually got him hustling for the door. When he didn't come, I went out looking for him. He was breathing his last…..I got to pet him and tell him goodbye. It just seems that when something goes right, the devil swoops down to give you a zinger. He will be sorely missed….He always slept with me on the pillow right by my head. I am beyond sad tonight…..

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

aww Deb! I am soo sorry. what a horrible thing to discover, but at least you found him in time to say goodbye and let him know you love him. Big {{{{{hugs}}}}

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwwww Debbie {{{HUGGGGGGGSSS}}}}

OMG Debbie I lost my Shit Tsu last night. He was 15 AND I knew he was going down hill but I didnt get to say goodbye, I am so sorry — Teddy slept in my bed next too me too. I wish I could give u lots of hugs. Maybe he ate something that got to him. Do you have grapes in your yard. Last year I found out they are toxic for dogs. I am sure you are sad. I spent all night last night crying. Let yourself start grieving. I know it is hard and I swear satan gets a little room and he walks in and takes over. My dog drowned last night because my grandson left the gate open and I didn't check. I found him floating in the pool and haven't been consoliable all day. I feel so guilty. Well I am sorry this isn't about me. I am so sorry you lost your dog too — sometimes life sucks. Sending hugs and prayers.

Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry!!!!

Deb I was reeading an article that talked about dogs overheating and having real proble,ms very quickly. Isn't it really hot where you live? Maybe it had something to do with that. It said small dogs and elderly dogs especially.l

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So Sorry for your loss!!! Hugs!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWW, so sorry. Glad you got to say goodbye.

So sorry, Debbie!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Oh Debbie….. 🙁 I'm so, so sorry.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh debbie i am so sorry about Wills. At least you got to say goodbye {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So sorry Debbie.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Aww, Debbie! sorry for your lost!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh Debbie, this one hits very close to home. My baby is also a Cavalier King Charles. That breed has the sweetest face. Many, many hugs and prayers for you!

Kathy….I am so sorry for your loss too! You had your friend a long time. I know how you are feeling this moing. I hadn't had Wills but 7 years, but he was such a wonderful friend to us. I think he must have had a heart attack. When I went out to say my final goodbye, I noticed that he had hemmorhaged last night. I couldn't see that in the dark. My vet is sending someone to get him this moing and they are going to cremate him. I had planned on taking him to the country, but he's never been away from home….

I hope that you are feeling better this moing. I'm thinking of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.