This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I so want this!!!! It's cordless!!

[img:width=292&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289578649_12_FT0_1.png[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes!! It ships next month!!!! I want one too. It uses standard mini glue sticks!!! And 4 AA batteries.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I like it!

Snagg1
          Send PM

yay!!! I hate that freakin cord! Where did you find this Ang?

yay!!! I hate that freakin cord! Where did you find this Ang?

Ditto!!! I likey very much!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Add me to the list!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I know, I totally hate the cord. It always tangles and pulls the glue gun to the floor.

I found it on one of the DT members blog.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

there was one on the prima ustream vid last night she was using, not this one, but it has a base built in, and it can be cordless, or with a cord. i think it was ad-tech?

How awesome that it is cordless!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I had a cordless one once and they don't make it anymore, but it was super cool, until the batteries stopped holding a charge 🙁 Mine got thrown out, since I couldn't find replacements.

Yay another gadget for our collection 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

are they going to sell them here? I want one too……lmao

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

you all want them? let me know if we should open up a special order for them!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

that would be a sweet pic hey….a few us holding up our BOND guns…just the silouettes of us….we are gonna be BOND girls hehe 🙂 ( I kept typing BONG instead…wonder if that means we are BONG girls lmao )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.