Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I couldn't have made this up if I tried!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

About a month ago, we adopted a cat and her then 8 week old kitten. A couple of weeks ago, we were pretty sure the mamma cat was in the family way again! She was fat! Well, yesterday I noticed how skinny she was and I told dh that I thought she had had her kittens. This moing I told him where I thought she might have had them and he just went out to investigate. Yes, we have kittens and guess where she had them at!
    In the DOG HOUSE!!! OMG! I can't believe it! ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

How funny,,,has the dog found them yet!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Cheryl, LOL
        Is the dog allowed near them?

I don't think the dog has found them yet. Fortunately, she doesn't really like her dog house and doesn't use it that much. Maybe it was actually the smartest place for the cat to be! I just thought it was hysterical though!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

take pics !!!!

What a good kitty to find a snug place to have her babies. I just love animals…wish people were more like them!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

How cute! 🙂 But, now you have a litter of kitties!

Oh how cute!!!! Kitties in the dog house!!

How cute! 🙂 But, now you have a litter of kitties!

And on top of that, we are supposed to get a new border collie puppy in a few days that dh will train to be a cow dog. We are being over run with fur babies!!!

Awwww, how cute!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Aww, that's so cute!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awwww…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL, smart Kitty!!!!

Mamma finally let me close enough for a quick pic! I had to bend down and hold the camera in through the door of the dog house and just shoot. Took me four shots to get a good one! Looks like there are 4 kittens.

[img:width=600&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1345751519_17_FT170964_mamma_and_kittens_aug_2012_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh they are sooo cute!!!

I think there might be 5.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.