Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll I did it! I created a Blog

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

It's still in its infancy stage but at least I finally got one started. And, now I won't feel so unsophisticated when someone ask me how to find my blog. 🙂

When you get a chance stop by to say hello, I'd love to see you.
    http://scrapsofelegance.blogspot.com

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was about time!!!! lol

It looks awesome Joyce!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Cool, great title and love your header.

Ok sister I'm totally following you now!!! Yay glad ya got one going!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Very beautiful. Congrats.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

great start!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Joyce what a gorgeous start!!!!
            I love the banner, all embossing and glitter and fusible webbing!!!!
            (Following…)

And yes, Sister…..your LO's are elegant…always! I couldn't find a click to follow your blog. I'll look again. Glad you're up and blogging!

Found it….I'm following now. Just one questions….Where is my blogger dashboard? I have no clue!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm a follower. I so love that layout! So many wonderful techniques and elements.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yay Joyce!!!!! It looks gorgeous!! And your header..wow!!! I'm now following!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you so much ladies! I was just tickled to see you had been to visit. 🙂 Now, I'm going to go through this Blog Roll and start adding all our current bloggers to my blog so that I can follow them too. If anyone is on the fence (especially our newest members) about initializing a blog, it's not as scary as it looks. Actually, Blogger has a little tutorial and goes through the short, very short, steps it takes to set one up. The hardest thing is coming up with your blog name and then designing your own background, but they do have some nice templates ready for you if you chose to start out that way.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Oh your blog is just beautiful, you are such a talented scrapper!! I had to leave I was afraid I was going to short circuit my keyboard with all the drool I was getting on it:)

Snagg1
                    Send PM

How did I miss this?! Joyce, I love it! But…..your side bar stuff is missing and I wanted to follow you but the widget isn't there. 🙁

Looks great, Joyce! I couldn't find how to sign up as a follower either! I will check in again!

I signed in as a follower! Looks great Joyce! Much better than me..I think I only got as far as the title..mwuahaha!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.