Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I had my week planned out

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

And it all went to hell this moing! Yesterday I busted but getting everything clean so that in between my time with the puppy training I could work on my layout. Well I get a phone call early this moing telling me I would need to watch my granddaughter. She was supposed to be going to daycare starting this moing, but he didn't have a copy of her shots and that is required. So they don't want to pay the whole price for part of the week so I am grounded. So disappointing. I love her to death but I was ready for my freedom. I raised my kids and I have eaed that right. Then to top it off since it was a nice day, she got to ride her jeep and play outside every time I took the dog out, but the last time she ran into me and now I have a bruised ankle. Luckily it was my better ankle. The other one stays swollen nowadays. It took everything I had not to scream out expletives! In the beginning she was laughing but she did say she was sorry after the fact. What a day!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

OMG! Poor Thing! I have had way too many days like that! Hope ya at least got some good pics to scrap out of it!

Could be worse, your son could not speak to you and your grandchildren could not know that you even exist. Even when it is inconvenient, count every moment with her as blessed:)

Snagg1
          Send PM

A very unfun day for you:(

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

So sorry to hear this Barbara, I hope your day is better tomorrow.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Could be worse, your son could not speak to you and your grandchildren could not know that you even exist. Even when it is inconvenient, count every moment with her as blessed:)

I am so sorry if this happened to you, but I have went over and beyond for my granddaughter even when I didn't feel well. I was there when she had ear infections in the middle of the night and I did it because I knew her daddy needed to work the next day. I have enjoyed her but I don't feel guilty about wanting me time. And it will be so much happier having her spend the night and having nothing but fun time. I have been more of a mother than grandmother.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Barbara I hope you are relaxing tonight and feeling better.

aw, I'm sorry to hear that Barbara. Hugs!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Ouch about the ankle and too bad about the major change in plans for the week!!!
                  Is the weather at least cooperating so she can use up her energy outside?

Oh Barbara, I'm sorry you are having a tough week.
                  I hope it is all uphill from here.

Hugs,
                  Ginger

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.