Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop I hate to ask, BUT…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am so lazy: I haven't installed PSE on my new computer yet, and I need some help. I have tried everything I know how to fix up this photo, but it still needs work. It's kind of blurry, but it's what I got. I'm okay with that, but I don't like the background. I tried to use a vignette on the picnik site, but it isn't giving me the results that I want. you see, this is an important pic- it's the first time that Owen expressed interest in the baby in a positive way, and I want to scrap it, but I want the pic to look it's best. I was hoping for a color one, but I'll take whatever mercy you throw on me!!!!
      [img:width=600&height=401]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315252105_16_FT0_the_boys_holding_hands_.jpg[/img]

Here's my effort….I used the clone tool and made the background all blue from the picture color. There was a nasty shadow that showed up and I tried to remove it??? I don't know how it will look.

[img:width=600&height=401]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315271628_45_FT117343_1315252105_16_ft0_the_boys_holding_hands_1_copy.jpg[/img]

Here's more texture added….

[img:width=600&height=401]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315271695_45_FT117343_1315252105_16_ft0_the_boys_holding_hands_1.jpg[/img]

If this doesn't work and you want me to try another color…let me know. I was just playing, but I'm sure that some of the experts on here can do a nice job for you. That picture is soooo sweet. I like the soft focus. It adds a sweet touch.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

THANK YOU, Debbie! I am going to print them out right now!

I hope that one of them will do the trick. I had fun playing!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Vignettes are also a great option for poor photos:)

Debbie- wonderful edits, isn't photoshop grand!!
          [img:width=600&height=401]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315287427_883_FT117343_hands_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Debbie and Lynnise, what beautiful edits!!!!

@ Rae, OMG, I'm tearing up looking at this !heart

Amazing eits, ladies! Rae, what a sweet photo! Can't wait to see what you create with it!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awesome edits ladies!!!

Rae that is such a sweet photo!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks, guys! I was sooo glad I had the camera ready for that moment. It's very special to me.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Rae, the photo speaks a thousand words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a great shot and the girls did an amazing job with the edit!!! Can't wait to see how you scrap it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I have the whole layout ready! I just have to print out the pic, mat it, and put on the title and finishing touches. I've been working on it for over a week!! I hope to get to it today after the laundry!

Oh, is that not the sweetest picture? Great edits girls.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.