Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll I have A Blog….. I Think…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I Hit the Create Blog button and before I knew it I had a blog. well truly I think I do. I am very new to this so it is nothing fancy don't beven know if I can get back to it myself. Don't know how to add a link to show you it. Buts its there I hope Times To Cherish is the name of it. I am going to have to take a lesson on running it but be patient I am really just leaing. I did post the swirly hues Challenge there. I better go see if I can get back to it. Wish me luck…

Snagg1
        Send PM

I don't know how to add a link. Just taking babysteps my blog is http://www.timestocherish.blogspot.com. Not Much but a start.

Snagg1
          Send PM

OMG it adds it for you…. I am heading over to youtube university for a lesson or two.

Your blog looks wonderful, Connie!

I'm so proud of you! Love your enthusiasm and courage to get a blog going. I'm so happy you're here with us Connie you've got a great spirit.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thanks ladies . You all inspire me. I lea something new here everday.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great job with the blog – I didn't see where I could become a stalker though !lol I particularly like your Swirly Hues Layout.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Connie, what an inspiration! Great job with your blog.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Well, look at you!!!! I love this, Connie!!!!
                  And of course, I'm stalking!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Great job with the blog – I didn't see where I could become a stalker though !lol I particularly like your Swirly Hues Layout.

Sherri, it's behaving like our gallery 🙁 ( Just give it a quick refresh or two and you'll see it at the top of the sidebar.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Love the blog Connie..great start. You have more get up and go than i have…I'm a follower!!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

My older girls are amazed I got it going all by myself. They laughed when they asked who I was talking to And I replied myself. Gotta start somewhere.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.