Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I have news.

This topic contains 100 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, we are telling people now, so I thought I'd share the news! I'm expecting. (Due date is 4/30.) That's the reason that I can't go to camp; it's pretty much the only thing that could keep me away! It was totally unplanned, so we are still getting used to the idea as the shock wears off. I have been soooooo sick the past few weeks. (Ugh.) I have been having some health issues too, and I go to the cardiologist tomorrow to find out if I need to be put on meds (SCARY). We are getting excited about having another little one around though!

wow that is really exciting. Let me be the first to say congrats and may you feel better soon. That is just wonderful news.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

THANK GOOOOOOOOOODNESS you FINALLY said something! I am WAY BAD at keeping secrets! *WHEEEEEEEEEW**

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A SWIRLY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! What's going on with your heart chick?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Rae Congratulations, a baby is such wonderful news. I will be praying for any easy pregnancy and a safe delivery.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

how exciting!!!! congrats!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank it such wonderful news Congratulations!!!!!!!

I hope you feel better soon and everything is okay with your heart!!!

Wow!! ((((HUGE HUGS))))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

AWWW Congrats!! Babies are such a blessing!! Hope all goes well at the Dr. Keeping u in thoughts and prayers!!

Wow! A baby!!! Congratulations, Rae! Hope you are feeling better soon!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Congrats Rae!!! soo exciting!!! Hope there is nothing serious with your heart, has this been an issue in the past? oooooh!!! I LOVE babies!!!!

OH RAE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I hope you sail through the pregnancy! Wishing you all the best and will be keeping you in my prayers. Please let us know what is going on with your heart. You have us worried now.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Rae, congratulations on such wonderful news!!!!! (And unexpected thirds ARE a blessing, believe me!!!!!!)
                  Prayers going out for a healthy pregnancy. Please keep us up to date on your medical situation.

***A Swirly Baby, yayyyyyyyyyyyy***

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Okay…. that's a good reason for missing Camp!!!

Big Congrats!!! I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Rae.big congrats on the baby!!!

Please keep us posted on the heart issue!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Big Hugs!!!! A new baby in the group. How exciting!!! I hope the heart thing is nothing big. I worked with a girl who needed to go on meds and a heart monitor during her pregnancy. It went away about 2 months after she had him. Crossing fingers for you!! XOXOXO

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Congradulations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.