Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I just won again!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

oh goodness, this is just my week! I just won a 25.00 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson on her Facebook page!

Ellen Hutson LLC

Ellen Hutson LLC Barbara Staradumsky – you are the lucky winner of our $25 gift certificate! Thank you to everyone for sharing the stamp companies that you love! We have some good news – we already carry some of the lines that you requested ๐Ÿ˜€ Yippie! We carry all three types of Hero Arts stamps – wood, cling and clear! I also love Pa…pertrey stamps and love and support Nichole! I'll let her know that you would like to purchase her stamps from us (insert grin). Please continue to purchase her line directly from them as they do not wholesale their fabulous stamp line. On the bright side I will continue to look for additional stamps that we can educate with and be passionate about. As I stated we have some wonderful surprises in store and I can hardly wait to share more news about the stamps we will soon carry in addition to the fantastic lines currantly in our store.
    See More
    14 minutes ago ยท o

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

You better go buy a lottery ticket cause you are on a roll!!! Congrats!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

gosh I know! The funny thing is I've been stalking Lisa's blog and making a list of the things I need…like rock candy, and more glimmer mists, chipboard, ..and wondering how I was going to talk my sweet hubby into more spending money..
      Problem solved :o)

Awesome!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe that is awesome WTG!!!!!!!!!!

very cool! congrats!

Congrats!!!!!

can you rub some of that luck over this way??
        congrats!

Congratulations!

whoo hoo
        lucky girl

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW, you are SOOOO on a roll!!!!
          I would definately buy a Lottery ticket if I were you….. ๐Ÿ™‚

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

wow, congrats!!! When it's your day it's your day…maybe you should come to Vegas!! I'll go out with you, show you how to gamble, split your winnings!!! lol!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congrats!

Congrats!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.