This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

for the first time in my life… so fun and so scary…

Hope you will take a little look…

Linda… That was Awesome!!! I have enjoyed every minute of it!

No way could I tell this was your first video! Awesome and the little princess helping you was priceless! I have never stamped into mat medium! never ever..what a fantastic idea! Loved this video I can't wait to see your next one! And be sure to have your little artist in training helping you again…so so cute!

Thx girls.. next time I hope I get the camera to stop swinging.. Think I (read my DH) have fixed that part now. . ;D

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Linda, this is fantastic: your design, your techniques, your Princess Helper and your entire video!
      Thanks so much for the link!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wonderful video Linda!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great video Linda, loved your daughter helping you, so cute! Like Barbara I had never thought of stamping into the gel medium, I'm going to try that, TFS!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I loved yout video. I have also never stamped into a gel medium before…oh the wheels are spinning

ohhhh going to check it out!

loved the video!!! haha i did get a litlte busy with the swinging but no biggie girl, you did amazing!

Awesome video, Linda!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I can't wait to get a sec and watch it, Linda! 🙂

wow that was awesome – love the gelato use!

excellent video Linda. Thanks so much for sharing

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great video Linda! I woul dnever know it was your first if you hadn't said something (other than the swinging camera lol) live and lea. Oh and your help…she was a PEACH!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.